This is the waist cincher that you wear anytime you need midsection compression. You secure the corset around your midsection. This action creates compression in your core, stimulating thermal activity and ramping up perspiration. This process allows toxins and impurities to exit the skin, while mobilizing fat cells.
The band itself is constructed from a latex core with a soft cotton exterior and interior lining. It sits at your waist, extending to the upper abdominals. Three columns of hook-and-eye closures allow you to size the garment down with you. FelixBoning anchors the cincher and prevents movement. Fabulous Fashion Colors provide a vibrant look while shrinking your tummy. Wear it as outerwear over a white blouse for a sexy and exciting fashion statement.
How to wear a tight lacing corset ?
It might be helpful to have assistance the first time you try on your corset but dont worry with a little practice they are easy to put on by yourself.
1. Loosen the corset by undoing the centre loops and pulling the back of corset apart 6-7" but don’t undo the laces at the bottom of the corset
2. Undo the front busk and put the corset around you - just like you are putting on a belt.
3. Fasten the front bust starting at the top and work towards, make sure loops are fastened.
4. Gently pull the centre loops to the tighten your corset .
1) Product Name : Slimming Corset
2) Category : Waist Cincher
3) Material : Latex
4) Color : Leopard
1. Lift up hip
2. Make a perfect body shape
4. Easy to put on and off
Comfortable to women and ladies's wear
High quality product
Strong Corset Cord Lacing
How To Measure
Hand wash only in Wash before wearing
Hand wash only in lukewarm water less than 30°C
Squeeze out excess water, Lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight
No Bleach, avoid excess exposure to sunlight as this may cause break down of elasticity